Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Dog Ate May Homework



My alarm didn't go off. My car broke down. My computer wouldn't turn on. The dog ate my homework. We were out of coffee. The power was out....Do you believe any of those? It was all I could come up with. 


I am being held accountable. If I miss a day of my blog, I have people asking me why? I missed writing yesterday and I feel like I need an excuse written by my mom! I really don't have a valid excuse....except...


I left for Redding early for what was supposed to be a short day and back home quickly. Then I was going to do my blog and my newspaper articles before going to the football game. My day didn't go as planned.  


An appointment that was supposed to take an hour...took three. This is in addition to the three plus hours of total driving time. There you have it, six hours already gone from the day. I made one more short stop and then raced home for the football game. So, no time for writing. That is my excuse. Is it excused? If not, I guess I will have to accept an unexcused absence.


Many days don't go as planned and I have been trying to learn to adapt. I am a planner and really like to have my day scheduled. When a day like yesterday occurs, it throws me off a little.


I have made the adjustment. My writing will be completed today. From now on, I will try to have a more valid excuse. Have a great (flexible) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner