Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wow!


Your love and wishes lift me
Make my day so bright and full
The cheer and laughter of your friendship is a blessing
I love you one and all

You woke me with your words of kindness and cheer
Welcoming me to another year
You'll never know how it fills my heart
and for my day...what a start!

Friends I have had for my life 
and others for a shorter time
Family wishes, hugs and more
Let me know what my day has in store.

I thank you all for who your are
Blessing me with a part of your heart
Taking the time to share from near and far
Know from my life...you will never part.


I have had the best morning...Yes, I am 45 today!  Ughh!  The love and cheer I have felt from my family and friends is amazing.  I am so blessed and appreciate you all for the amazing part you are in my life.  Thank you for starting my day off so perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner