Monday, October 3, 2011

Where Have You Been?


My schedule was completely off over the last few days and I didn't write a blog for THREE days!  I feel lost.  I even had people ask what was going on.  It is good to be missed.

We had a volleyball tournament over the weekend that took up all of my time and when I got home It was my turn to have the family cold....

Schedules are important to me and I am used to having a routine. On Monday I usually make my list for the week, penciling in appointments, must do's, would like to-do's and what is going on with other members of my family.  If I don't write it down, I sometimes forget. 

I have the calendar in my phone, but nothing beats an piece of paper and a pen.  It is amazing how fast a week fills up.

We were just talking about what we were going to do after our daughter graduates this year...I think we will be fine as far as keeping the schedule full. I seem to volunteer for a lot and have a hard time saying NO.

So, hopefully I will get back to a normal routine and get my blogs done everyday.  I have my list of topics and I am ready to go.  Thanks to those of you who asked where I had been, it is nice to know you are reading everyday.

For now...a little catch up is in order, along with a pile of laundry, a messy house and a lawn than needs to be mowed!

The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner