Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nebraska Bound!


I can't promise the regularity of my blogs over the next few days...I am Nebraska bound! I have felt like a little kid over the last few months. I booked my ticket months ago and have literally been counting the days until my trip!

I LOVE going to Nebraska. This will be my first time there in the spring. We have experienced the winters...the fall for football and the summers. The summers are not like anything I have ever experienced....a new definition for humidity.

Not only do I get to visit my son, I get to see a good friend. Nebraska really fits the definition of a Midwestern state. The people are so friendly...it is truly the heart of America.

So, my mind is not really on writing...it is on packing and getting to Fremont, Nebraska to see my son. I am excited and blessed to have this opportunity! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner