Monday, March 19, 2012

Where Are you Living?


When browsing this morning, I saw this poster and it really struck me. How many times have I wasted precious time worrying about what has already happened? How many times have I not focused on today and worried about what will happen tomorrow? Life is full of adventure, happiness and PEACE right here, right now in the present.

Really, we cannot change what has happened in the past, we can only learn from it...so why dwell on it or let it ruin today. We can't always control or predict what will happen in the future, so why be anxious?

Focus on what is at hand. Don't work so hard at living that you forget to have a life. Worry less and pray more. Take time to "smell the roses" and appreciate what you have in your life. Instead of wanting change, wanting more or always looking ahead...love and appreciate what is right in front of you.

I am guilty of all of this...This poster was meant for me this morning! I have so many things to be thankful for and I have an amazing day ahead of me...a day to live, to love and to laugh...for that I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner