Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bring on Spring!


I love the off seasons..Fall and Spring are my very favorites. I am patiently waiting for spring to actually act like spring. It seems the last few years winter arrives late and over stays into spring. I am not complaining about the much needed rain...I am just anxious to get on with some springtime activities.

I love the new life of spring. Baby calves are in plentiful supply in our pastures. It is entertainment just to sit and watch them run in the fields. Soon there will be goslings hatched and the baby chicks will be available at the local farm supply.

Gardens will come to life and springtime flowers are beginning to bloom. Trees are in various stages of budding and the birds are beginning to chirp. I even heard a frog the other day. 

Today I got excited about planting a garden again. We even talked about getting some new chickens. I see a multitude of projects waiting for me outside s soon as the ground dries out...so bring on Spring! I am ready! 


1 comment:

  1. Spring is the season of beauty and new life! I love it too.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner