Monday, February 20, 2012

Words Into Action



Taking our own advice is something that is often forgotten. I am reminded that as I write about Blue Skies I need to portray that in my daily life. I will be the first to admit that I let "stuff" get in the way of what is important. Today, I am reminded to keep my priorities straight and focus on the parts of my life that are the most important.

Words are just words when they are said or put on paper...It is the acting out of the words that put in the meaning. We know the phrases...Practice What You Preach, Actions Are Louder Than Words, Walk the Talk, Lead by Example....the action is the meaning. Without action, words can be empty.

So as I write, I will remember to model the words I say. I will commit to not letting "stuff" get in the way. I will always focus on the important parts of life...those parts that are and bring the Blue Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner