Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet Buster



Buster is the newest addition to our ranch and he is a sweetie! A few months ago our Queensland, Blazer died. He had become my dad's dog. (My dad lives on the ranch with us.) It was pretty obvious how much my dad missed Blazer. My dad left for a few weeks to go visit my grandma. It was during this time my husband decided he wanted to get dad a new dog. Finding a Queensland was a little difficult. Somehow this was meant to be and we stumbled on this precious little puppy.

Some friends from Oregon were passing through and stopped for a visit. She works at a vet clinic. We asked if she knew of anyone with Queensland's..."As a matter of fact I do!" She returned to Roseburg, got a hold of her friend and sent us pictures. We knew right away which puppy we needed.

When he was ready to leave home, we drove to Roseburg and picked up our new family member. We have had him since last Friday. I have really wanted to blog about him, but I knew my grandma reads my blogs and my dad might see it! We wanted it to be a surprise.

My dad got back last night. When he came down for coffee this morning, we surprised him. A few hours into the morning, it is very clear that both dad and puppy are very happy!

We named him Buster for my grandpa. My grandpa named every female dog he ever had Mitzi and every male, Buster. So we thought it would be a great honor to grandpa.

Welcome to the ranch Buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner