Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super What?


Super game? Super amount of food? Super friends? Super funny commercials? Super what?

Today is that day...you know the one I am talking about. The day of football, more calorie consumption that any other day, gatherings of friends and family...it almost seems to be treated as a National holiday.

I for one am not too excited about the actual game. I really don't like the Patriots (sorry nephew Seth!) and the Giants...no real opinion there. Am I participating in Superbowl activities? Yes, but after church and my afternoon walk. Some people dedicate the whole day to the game. 

Today, I am looking more forward to the commercials, I hope they are good this year. The time with friends is also something that will be a lot of fun. 

I hope the game is good. There is nothing worse than watching a one sided football game. I am also wondering if the singer of the National Anthem will remember all of the words.  Halftime show? I don't even know who is performing...let's hope for a family friendly performance. 

My day will be super...I will be surrounded with friends and family. So it doesn't really matter who wins the game or how much food is on the table. Here's wishing you all a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner