Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time Busters! Pinterest and Crochet!





                         Make use of time, let not advantage slip.
                                     -William Shakespeare



Beware! There are more of them out there. No longer is it limited to texting, email and Facebook....why did I have to find Pinterest?!?!?



Time has a way of getting by on it's own without new time busters! Let me say, though, that Pinterest is a really great way to waste time! I have found I still have a crafty side. I have been scouring the newly found web site for ideas. I have brought out all of my yarn and am determined I am going to use it...down to the last skein! 

I may not be getting a lot of housework done, but my crochet pile is growing. I learned to crochet when I was a little girl. Sitting at the feet of my great-grandma Birlie, I would chain and chain and chain...That is all I could really do at the time. I would watch my great-grandma crochet slippers. 

My love for yarn and crochet began with her and it has continued. Rarely, do I travel without a bag of yarn and a few hooks.

Whatever your interests or hobbies may be...I guarantee you will find something of interest on Pinterest! Be careful though, possibly set a timer...it is addicting!


Quote of the Day...
"Some of the greater things in life are unseen; that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream."

My latest project...from Pinterest:



1 comment:

  1. Oh Val I am so addicted to Pinterest! I love getting lost in all it's creativeness...and what is it with all the knitting!! I'm just as anxious to make a million and one scarves!!! Here's to a year of Pinning.

    ReplyDelete

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner