Friday, March 2, 2012

One More Day of 17


She will be an "adult" tomorrow, but she will always be my baby girl. My beautiful daughter will turn 18 tomorrow. For today, I am going to enjoy one last day of her being 17. I cannot begin to say how proud I am of her and the young lady she has become. She is a true blessing. 

I can remember so clearly the day she was born. She was a stubborn little girl from the start! She didn't sleep all night for the first two years, she wouldn't give up her bottle and she waited a little long to walk. Looking back, I am thankful for those extended "baby" moments because since then she has grown up way too fast.

We begin a weekend adventure today. Each year my sister and I take my daughter and my niece on a birthday weekend. We were lucky to have the girls with birthdays right next to one another. These trips have provided many fun memories and I don't think this one will let us down. 

It's hard for me...but it is fun each step of the way. I am thankful for a daughter who is beautiful inside and out. I intend on cherishing each moment of the weekend and each memory with my almost "adult" daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner