Monday, June 27, 2011

Diary of a "City Mom" Day 2....Is Sleep on the Schedule?


Sleep? What is that?  I feel like I am in college again!  This is my dorm room where I am staying for the next week.  As a city mom it sis my job to stay up until everyone goes to sleep...then be up again at 6:00 am...Kind of like college, staying up late, but it doesn't include the sleeping in part.

The actual first day of the conference was great...very busy.  They don't give us a minute to spare.  Today's schedule is even fuller!  

In my city group I found out what a small world it is  I have two girls from small towns that Fall River sometimes plays in sports.  They knew where Fall River is!  One girl is from Maxwell and is their catcher on their softball team and knows my daughter! 

Speaking of my daughter, I don't see her here at all!  I am imagining she is having a great time.  This is a very interesting experience and I wish I could share more...but I have to get the girls to breakfast now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner